QUALIFYING FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIP
There are 3 qualifying sessions prior to the Championship Round. To qualify for the Championship Tournament, you must play in at least one qualifying session and be one of the final 15% of players in your session!!! The top 15% of players from each session advance to the Championship Round. You cannot buy your way into the Championship Round! Again, you DO NOT have to play in each qualifier!!!
If you fail to be in the final 15% of your qualifier, you may enter another qualifier. If you do this, your Buy-in will be the same as in your first qualifier of the tournament. YOU MUST produce your player card from the previous qualifier to obtain the same buy-in price. No exceptions.
DO NOT SIGN UP TO PLAY IN MORE THAN 1 SESSION!!!
3 qualifying Sessions
1. Qualifying Session 1 — Friday November 18th, 2022 at 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
2. Qualifying Session 2 — Friday November 18th, 2022 at 6:00 PM – 12:00 AM
3. Qualifying Session 3 — Saturday November 19th, 2022 at 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
4. Championship Round — Saturday November 19th, 2022 at 5:30 PM – 12:00 AM
You DO NOT have to play in each qualifier!!!
BUY-IN, RE-BUY & ADD-ON
• Discounted Buy-in if you sign up early!!! But if you walk-in, it is $135 at the door.
• $80 Re-buy by the end of first break (ONE ONLY)
• $80 Add-on by the end of first break (ONE ONLY)
The Charity Gaming Division of Indiana does not allow us to accept credit cards as a method of payment for playing in our tournament. WE ACCEPT CASH ONLY! YOU MUST PAY YOUR ENTRY FEE AT THE DOOR IN CASH. However, you can save money by reserving a seat before the tournament. We will maintain a record of your reservation and you will be charged less at the door for your entry based on how early you reserved your seat.
WALK-INS ARE WELCOME
Lions Poker in Indy
The champion wins $10,000 and
A custom leather champion jacket!
Champions table players also get
the Lion Commemorative Finalist Coin.
Top 25 players go home with $$$.